like it is
meant to be
Qwikfab's 3D printing service
We can print up to
340mm x 300mm x 600mm
Are you interested in
With over 5 years of experience in 3D printing industry, rest assured that Qwikfab would be able to assist you.
We are Singapore’s industry expert on Fused Filament Fabrication methodology. Fused Filament Fabrication is the cost effective approach to prototyping and low volume production for plastic parts.
Over the 5 years, we have been able to cut costs for our clients who prototype or require 3D printed parts. Utilizing our experience, we evaluate every single design and advice our customers on how to make their design better for 3D printing.
We can print in
different types of materials.
We can print the following materials :
- Polylactic Acid ( PLA )
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene ( ABS )
- Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified ( PET-G )
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane ( TPU )
- Thermoplastic Elastomer ( TPE )
- HIPS ( High Impact Polystyrene )
- Acrylonitirle Styrene Acrylate ( ASA )
- Wood + PLA Composite
- Tungsten + PLA Composite
- Carbon Fiber + PLA Composite
- Copper + PLA Composite
- Bronze + PLA Composite
- And many other materials in Fused Filament Fabrication